We Heal in Connection
Traumatic Brain Injuries affect over 3 million people in
the United States and Canada each year
Over 20% of people with Concussion will go on to develop Persistent Post-Concussion Symptoms
Women are more likely to sustain concussions and develop persistent symptoms, yet are not well studied or treated
Dr. Shailla Vaidya understands what it is like to live with Persistent Post-Concussion, Stress, and Neuro-inflammatory Symptoms.
She created the Reconnect Program to help people get better post-injury and illness.
Reconnect Program Part 1
In this 6 module program we will:
- review what happens in a concussion
- practice concussion-safe yoga to help us reduce stress
- review what we can do to optimize our recovery.
Reconnect Program Part 2
In part two:
- We will go deeper with self-compassion
- Review how to manage daily challenges
- Rebuild our lives post-injury
Mindful Self Compassion Program (MSC)
In this 8-session program, we will:
- go deeper with the skill of self-compassion
- practice responding to the difficult moments in our lives with self-kindness, care, and understanding.
Self-Compassion is a life saving skill!
Interested in providing the Reconnect Program to your patients or clientele?
Learn about our training program!